Middleboro, MA 02346
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take attendance and report all NC/NS.
- Update all kitchen paper work.
- Make sure all previous day s paper work is filed out complete and turned in.
- Pre-op reports
- Batch control
- Salad change over
- Q.C. Line check
- Daily scale calibration
- QA thermometer checks
- File previous day s paperwork.
- Fill out traceability records.
- Prepare all of the shipping and receiving documents.
- Complete data entry functions in order to properly ship and receive product.
- Compare the driver s bill of lading to the expected purchase order, make appropriate changes, ensure all bio terrorism paperwork is completed and place paperwork in appropriate box to be picked up by the receivers.
- Verify counts and check for all required signatures, once paperwork is returned from receiver. Total the number of cases and pallets for each item as recorded on the receiving document.
- Verify the totals against the bill of lading and receiving tally s and record any discrepancies on the driver s paperwork when signing the driver out.
- Create BOL against Kitchen SVC s.
- Send out daily updates
- Daily Kitchen Report
- Kitchen Attendance
- NC/NS report
- Salad Tracking Spread Sheet
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Able to work in spaces with 72 inches of headroom.
- May be required to tolerate working environment with inside controlled temperatures of 36 degrees Fahrenheit and inside ambient temperatures (including heat and cold)
- Requires tolerance of standing posture up to 2 hours, over an 8-hour shift
- Occasionally work overtime, evenings, or weekends in order to complete work.
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work varied schedule including weekend and early morning shifts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
The above approved Job Description entails the duties you will be performing at the above mentioned Client Facility. If the client asks you to perform other duties or change departments that are not covered in the above Job Description, you are to ask the Client Management to call the FSS Branch or On-site to request approval prior to making this change. Do Not Start The Position Until Approval Has Been Given By The FSS Management. If you have any issue with the Client please contact Full Steam Staffing immediately