Reports to: IT Supervisor
FLSA Status: Hourly
Job Purpose: Assist IT Supervisor with monitoring, configuring and maintaining System and Network Infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with general IT administrative activities, such as; user account maintenance (Win2003 AD), monitor general infrastructure health, maintain scheduled backups, review system logs, etc.
- Assist with configuration, deployment and maintenance of infrastructure related hardware and software; such as servers, workstations, printers, routers, phones, etc.
- Assist end users as needed, with hardware and software related problems.
- Document infrastructure related processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 + years experience in IT related field Working knowledge of Windows 2003 AD & Exchange Working knowledge of Windows XP and Office 2003 suite.
- Familiar with basic network technologies such as switches, routers, etc.
- Strong written, oral communication skills, particularly the ability to explain technical concept in non-technical terms.
- Ability to work independently to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems.
- Some responsibilities will require the individual to work at heights over 30ft and in temperatures as low as 33 degrees for an extended period of time .
- Warehouse experience is preferred.