POSITION TITLE: Janitor
- 7a.M.-3: 30p.M.
- 8a.M.-4: 30p.M.
- MUST WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME
Description of Position: After completion of proper training, the Janitor position will move material through the distribution center using material handling equipment such as electric pallet jack, clean up bathrooms, lunch rooms, warehouse.
- Remove empty pallets from location and place in an accumulation area by pallet size
- Shred cardboard materials for use as packaging
- Using floor scrubbers (ride and walk behind) to keep warehouse floor clean
- Sort and place damaged materials in containers / bins for recycling