Middleboro, MA 02346
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- JIT Cycle Count Program Reporting
- Inventory Control department supports all production departments in a (SAP) warehouse management environment. Inventory Control associates take tasks away from these departments so that the production departments are more productive.
- The IC Team maintains an accurate inventory while researching and problem solving.
- Cycle Count Program
- Trouble shoot and problem solving to Root Cause
- PO discrepancy research or any analytical research
- EPJ and OP Operations
- Spot checking for code dates
- Inventory Integrity
- Keeper and maintains of all Transfer Order Paperwork
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work varied schedule including weekend and early morning shifts
- Strong commitment to CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals or task assignments
- Relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Knowledge of GOLD STOCK (SAP)
- Inventory Integrity and Analytical Skills
Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting up to 10lbs
- Sitting at a computer for long periods of time
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.
- Strong computer skills required; with knowledge in MS Office, Excel and WMS system literacy
The above approved Job Description entails the duties you will be performing at the above mentioned Client Facility. If the client asks you to perform other duties or change departments that are not covered in the above Job Description, you are to ask the Client Management to call the FSS Branch or On-site to request approval prior to making this change. Do Not Start The Position Until Approval Has Been Given By The FSS Management. If you have any issue with the Client please contact Full Steam Staffing immediately.