The main responsibility of the line worker is to perform all tasks necessary to keep his or her area functioning properly on a shift to shift basis.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety Policies.
- Participate in the training sessions.
- Follow all safety protocols
- Perform essential functions like dumping produce in bins, and package produce.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to reach and lift up to fifty (50) pounds with their arms.
- Ability to manipulate hands and fingers.
- Ability to stand and to walk.
- Ability to understand and to follow directions in English or Spanish.
- Ability to speak and to listen.
- Ability to identify and to distinguish colors.
- Ability to calculate basic math such as addition and subtraction.
- Ability to work in conditions as low as 40 F.
- Ability to be exposed to significantly noisy environments.
Performance evaluation will be based on the following:
- Ability to perform all tasks in an efficient manner.
- Produce quality work quickly and proficiently.
- Follow directions accurately.