General Labor- Packaging
Moss Landing, CA
REPORTS TO: Onites Supervisor
LOCATION: Watsonville, CA
CLASSIFICATION: Hourly Seasonal
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Prior experience working in a fast-paced distribution environment highly preferred. Strong basic mathematical skills, strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and problem-solve required. Good verbal communication skills required. (English/Spanish) Ability to lift 30+ lbs., continual bending and extensive standing required.
- Perform visual inspection of berries on production line, ensuring only good quality strawberries are passed through the conveyor belt.
- Remove fruit that does not meet the required criteria as fruit is passing through conveyor belt
- Repetitive hand movements, lifting, bending, pulling, boxing, stacking
- Rotate between lines, fill tubs with processed berries ensuring weight is set correctly
- Work with team to ensure all tubs are cleaned, stacked and properly boxed.
- Maintains a safe and professional work area.
- Follows Company policies and practices while representing Full Steam Staffing in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with coworker employees and customer.
- Position demands a flexible work schedule; may include Overtime, Weekends, On Call /After-Hours Shifts, and Holidays
- Performs other duties as required.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job s responsibilities.