Freight Coordinator/Admin Assistant
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Order entry
- Scheduling Freight delivery & pick up appointments
- Creating BOL s, obtaining Freight quotes, Scheduling Freight Delivery
- Answering and directing all phone calls
- Entering customer orders
- Sorting /processing mails
- Receiving/sending incoming/outgoing emails
- Creating labels for shipments
- Filing client invoices and maintaining files in cabinet
- Assembling promotional materials
- Must have minimum 2 years experience in office environment.
- Quick Books Experience (minimum 2 year)
- Transportation/Logistics background highly desired.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, as well as sense of accountability.
- Outgoing, friendly personality and team-work, as this position interacts with a range of customers, co-workers, vendors, and management.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable knowledge of Microsoft office
- Follows directions, policies and procedures
- Bilingual is a Plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Quickbooks: 2 years
- office environment: 2 years