Pick Orders, Stage, load, and unload finished product and raw materials. Stock and maintain warehouse inventory
- Pick product according to orders using a scanner
- Supply production department with raw materials with use of a scanner
- Package finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, palletizing, and labeling)
- Stage finished product for loading with use of a scanner
- Load finished product onto truck
- Scan and move product to warehouse storage
- Responsible for quality control. No damaged product is sent out. No damaged material is accepted in
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs)
- Operate forklift, electrical/manual pallet jack, cherry picker, and scissor lift
- Complete daily logs
- Clean and maintain work area
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year recent (within past 2 years) experience operating a forklift in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift certification
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds required.
High School Dimploma OR GED
1st shift 6AM-2: 30 PM, transferring into 2nd shift 2: 30-11PM $13.00