Electric Pallet Jack Operators
- Accurately place pick tickets on cases ordered.
- Palletize, stabilize, and wrap pallets of product.
- Affix shipping label and order summary on pallets and bring to pallet wrapping area.
- Have orders verified containing 10 or more cases.
- Report faulty equipment, damage to racks and other safety hazards to lead/supervisor/manager.
- Trouble shoot and problem solving
- Receiver must promote a safe work environment through personal actions; identify any safety concerns as well as cost saving opportunities
- Receiver must show a high level of responsibility
- Follow instructions for safely operating equipment
- Have an understandable knowledge of the Operators Manual
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times.
- Must be flexible and able to work any shift in support of business needs
- Other duties as assigned.