Customer Service Rep - Sr.
Santa Cruz, CA
Location: Santa Cruz (this location will move to Gilroy within a year)
Must be eligible to work in the US
Pay rate: $17/hour
Responsible for assisting all customers with order entries and inquiries regarding the company. In addition, responsible for keeping all customers satisfied and happy with the company as their distributor and to accommodate them as best possible. Solves customer problems of a more complex nature and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where standardization exists. Answers questions and solves customer service / sales issues based on extensive customer service / sales and company specific knowledge.
May train new customer service representatives. Communicates and interacts with customers, vendors and co-workers professionally ensuring questions are answered accurately and in a timely manner. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duty assigned to best serve the company.
- Input customer orders.
- Input customer credits.
- Input order and invoicing information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist customers with orders and problems. Contact vendors and requests samples for customers.
- Provide informative and professional assistance when working with the public / customers / vendors and co-workers.
- Perform administrative responsibilities such as checking faxes and mail on a daily basis, writing sample requests and special orders when necessary.
- Train new customer service representatives; attend training and Customer Service meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Education: High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience
Required Experience: 1 - 2 years - Customer service, call center and / or related area.
Preferred Experience: 2 - 4 years Customer service, call center and / or related area within food service industry.
If interested, please, send resume to: watsonville@fullsteamstaffing.Com