The Crew Supervisor reports to the Production Supervisor.
The following positions report to the crew supervisor:
- Line Employees
The positions reporting to the Crew Supervisor are individuals needed to run the plant on a daily basis. This communication will focus on the day to day tasks such as but not limited to labor control, procedures, product inspection, scheduling and employee discipline.
The Crew Supervisor derives authority from the Production Supervisor.
The Crew Supervisor has the authority to:
- Take whatever actions that are necessary to operate the facility in an orderly and efficient manner.
- To discipline employees who report to them.
The responsibilities of the Crew Supervisor are:
- To approve the needed functions of the day to day operations of the repack and the assembly facilities.
- To report to the Production Supervisor all information that is relevant to making executive decisions that pertain to personnel and to the operations of National Custom Packing.
- To personally contact the President in the event a situation arises that would put the company in jeopardy legally or financially.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety policies.
- Review daily production orders.
- Ensure that proper product is staged for the orders.
- Evaluate the inbound product.
- Oversee the proper packaging, day and code date markings.
- Fill out the daily operational reports.