Santa Cruz, CA
Location: Santa Cruz (this location will move to Gilroy within a year)
Must be eligible to work in the US
Pay Rate: $16.50
8 hours a day - some OT
This position is temp to hire.
Responsible for assisting personnel within Purchasing confirming all purchase orders, invoicing customers and processing drop ships.
Communicates and interacts with customers, vendors and wide range of company personnel in a positive and proactive manner.
Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duty assigned to best serve the company.
- Responsible for assisting personnel within Purchasing confirming all purchase orders, invoicing customers and processing drop ships.
- Prepare orders to be dropped ship directly to customers.
- File all special orders.
- Assist in pricing and sourcing products based on product merchandising knowledge.
- Communicate and interact with customers, vendors and company personned in a friendly, timely and quality manner; ensuring thatcustomers and vendors questions are answered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Interface with management, warehouse personnel, and the Accounting, Multi-Unit Accounts, Customer Service, Transportation, andInformation Services, in-house freight traffic management personnel, Vice President, Purchasing, and other Purchasing personnel .
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience
1 - 2 Years Procurement, warehouse and / or administrative experience in related area within foodservice industry.
Strong admin, clerical, data entry and food knowledge.
If interested, please, send resume to: watsonville@fullsteamstaffing.Com
Attention to: Val Momtchiloff, Branch Manager.